How the company collects data
We collect data when you subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form (for example a LinkedIn lead generation form), or sign up to receive correspondence from us at one of our events. Where the data is stored We store this data securely on protected servers. We have measures in place to protect your information and to ensure that no one has unauthorised access.
How the data is used
We do not share your data with third parties. We use this data to contact you about blog posts, news, events, competitions or other relevant content and information that might be interesting or relevant to you. We also use this data to inform our campaigns so that we can make sure we are serving the most relevant information to the most relevant people.
We use your information:
- To personalise your experience: for example, so we can send you content that’s relevant to you.
- To run any contests, promotions, surveys or other site features.
- To send you information, respond to queries, and answer questions.
How to remove your data
You can unsubscribe to our newsletters at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button at the end of the email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish for your data to be removed from our database, please contact: email@example.com
How long is this information kept?
We keep your information as long as you stay subscribed to us. When you unsubscribe, we delete your data.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us in writing by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing or sell any information to outside parties
We don’t sell or transfer data to any outside parties. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information, such as site analytics, behaviour, demographics etc. may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Yes – provided you allow it. They are used to enable our site’s or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember information.
Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
This is your right and we are more than happy to support you with this. Contact email@example.com
We would love to hear from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form. You can also reach us by post:
Data Protection Officer Zahra Media Group,
12 Prince of Wales Terrace,